Pendant Lighting Tips You Need to Know
Updated: Jul 3, 2021
Pendant lights have been broadly utilized in houses, condos, and business regions. One of the reasons why pendant lights are so popular is because of their affordability. The versatile style of hanging fixtures is affordable and practical, perfect whether used for a HDB apartment, condo unit, restaurant or hotel lobby.
The most common example of this type of lighting would be the use of pendant lights in bathrooms. These lights can also be used in the kitchen, with some homeowners choosing to install two or more lights to cover the right areas of the kitchen. Pendant lights also are great in terms of usage, as most homes and apartments do not come with ample lighting options.
Selecting Pendant Lights
• First step in choosing the ideal light is to choose the length that matches your home's length requirement. There are usually two lengths to choose from 10 to 20 feet and more, but there are shorter variations of the standard as well.
• Once you've chosen the length, start choosing the style you want. Typical styles for pendant lighting include the traditional, contemporary, Tiffany, Tiffany West meets modern themes, and many others. Many people, for example, prefer contemporary styles, especially since it elevates the space while adding a touch of luxury.
• Pendant lights are sometimes hung in a row to create a very dramatic look, with each light getting a small amount of space. There are many other choices available to you, such as placing one light row on top of another. They do not have to be in a straight line either - some people choose to put one light square into another.
• Another option is to place one or more lights around every room's perimeter. When placing lights to create drama in a home, it's particularly important to concentrate on the corners of a room, such as between the corner or coat rack. You can hang your lights on various shapes or patterns, depending on the overall design of the room.
Some Things to Keep in Mind
• Pendant lights are both elegant and stylish, making them a great home accessory for your home. Smart lighting have remote-controls to toggle between warm, neutral and cool lighting.
• A set of lights can make for great bathroom lighting, and are great for shower cubicles, saunas, and Jacuzzis.
• Pendant lighting fixtures are great for work areas, such as over desks and in wellness areas, especially in offices where there are computers. The dimmer switch is excellent for when you want to adjust the light in these areas, making them perfect for morning and night work.
And that's it! We hope this article has helped you in choosing the perfect pendant light for your home. Start by planning an interior design with some well-placed lighting to decorate and illuminate your living space. Having a pendant light can provide a luxurious and refreshing look at a price that will not hurt your budget.